IMPORTANT COV-19 UPDATE – Updated July 2021
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT
The new normal
Health care settings are exempt from the new relaxation of guidelines, all Covid-19 precautions will remain for the protection of staff and patients. With cases rising it is important for us to work together to create the safest environment that we can achieve. We are still meeting the highest standards of infection control to ensure we can provide you with safe Podiatry treatments at the highest possible quality. As a practice we have stayed up to date with all policies and procedures and these have determined the way in which we have ran and will continue to run the clinic, the ‘new normal’. We have created this document to provide some reassurance and to describe what measures that are still in place to keep you safe. We also have some expectations from you, our service users, to ensure we maintain the safest possible environment. It is imperative that you please read all the information before you attend your appointment.
The running of the clinic
Your appointments will be booked with a small gap before you arrive which will allow the clinic to be cleaned and to minimise any contact with other visitors in the waiting room. The same gap will occur following your appointment. This will only work if everyone attends their appointment on time, lateness is not acceptable and please avoid being early.
Before your appointment you will be asked a few screening questions relating to symptoms and possible contact with the Covid-19 virus. This may be done via phone, email or at the door when you arrive for your appointment.
We have invested in the highest available quality of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and we will still be wearing this during every appointment until further notice. We also have a screen that will act as a shield between us during your treatment.
What we expect from you:
- Wear a mask that fits well and covers your nose and mouth. If you have an exemption then please produce evidence of this.
- To apply alcohol gel on your hands when you arrive and when you leave the clinic.
- To arrive at your appointment on time. Time management for the clinic is more important than ever. If you are 10 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled and you will be invoiced the full appointment cost.
- If you or any members of your household/bubble display any symptoms of the Virus, or have been in contact with anyone with coronavirus in the last 2 weeks please cancel your appointment. If you have a Covid-19 test, please do not attend your appointment unless you have received a negative result. If you have any new mild viral symptoms, then please call us and it is likely we will discuss postponing your appointment. If you need to postpone or cancel for any reason secondary to the virus please call and inform us as soon as possible.
- Social distancing parameters will remain in clinic.
What to expect from us:
- To maintain the safest clinic environment with stringent cleaning protocols.
- To minimise contact between you and other visitors, where possible.
- Keep up to date with guidelines that impact our practice.
- To keep the website page up to date with Cov-19 related matters.
Please be aware that are fees are being continually reviewed and we have strived to keep them as affordable as possible.
Routine Chiropody/Podiatry Appointments: £36
New Patient Appointments: £40
As the contactless payment limit has been increased we will be encouraging people to make card payments for their appointments, to minimise handling of cash.
Booking your next appointment:
This can be done by phone, email, you can also use the new online booking system on the website by clicking the ‘book online’ tab at the top of the page, this feature is also present on our Facebook page.
We wanted to express tremendous and heartfelt gratitude to every loyal customer and the cheerleaders of our small business.
If you do not already please follow us on Facebook, if you have it, @greenpodiatry to stay up to date with all clinic news.
Phone: 07568 948080
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Keep safe and positive.
Green Podiatry & Chiropody