IMPORTANT COV-19 UPDATE – June 2022
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT
Returning to Normal
As of the 31st of May 2022, the Government have announced that mask wearing is no longer required in health settings. Despite our return to ‘normal’ we are still meeting the highest standards of infection control to ensure we can provide you with safe Podiatry treatments at the highest possible quality.
What we expect from you:
- The law which required people to self-isolate with Covid has now been lifted, although we recommend you do not attend the clinic with a positive Covid test.
- If you have been in close contact with someone with a positive Covid test we would ask you to have a negative test before you attend your appointment.
- Face coverings are no longer required.
- Alcohol gel will still remain available.
What to expect from us:
- Staff will no longer wear a facemask as standard, we are very happy to put on a mask at your request.
- Staff will continue at least weekly Lateral Flow Tests.
- Staff will isolate with a positive Covid Test until two consecutive days of a negative result.
- To maintain the safest clinic environment with stringent cleaning protocols.
- To keep the website page up to date with Cov-19 related matters.
Booking your next appointment:
This can be done by phone, email, you can also use the new online booking system on the website by clicking the ‘book online’ tab at the top of the page, this feature is also present on our Facebook page.
We wanted to express tremendous and heartfelt gratitude to every loyal customer and the cheerleaders of our small business.
If you do not already please follow us on Facebook, if you have it, @greenpodiatry to stay up to date with all clinic news.
Phone: 07568 948080
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Keep safe and positive.
Green Podiatry & Chiropody